Thank you for your interest in MAC! We are truly excited you are here and we look forward to you joining the MAC family. We built MAC to be different from other AAA sports programs and pride ourselves in the club culture we have built. Although we are growing in size and sports (now offering hockey and lacrosse), here our players and families are not just a number. Here are a few foundational elements of our program:
- LOCAL: we select facilities nearest to our families. For the East metro, most of our team events (besides tournaments) will be at M Health Fairview Sports Center, Doug Woog Arena, or Cottage Grove Ice Arena.
- TOP TIER COACHES: We strive to find non-parent coaches with rich hockey and coaching backgrounds. (link here to learn more about our coaches)
- PLAYER DEVELOPMENT: While we consider winning important, our top priority is player development. This starts with our coaches, and the rapport and engagement they have with our players. Instead of focusing on systems, we spend much of our time on skill and position specific development.
- MULTI-SPORT: Our club currently offers boys and girls hockey and lacrosse. For families participating in both (which we hope you do), we manage our schedule with minimal overlap if any at all.
- THE COMPLETE PLAYER: At MAC, a player's skills, attitude and work ethic are equally important.